Click. by Booking.com
Where travel meets tech.
Who we are
Introducing our new online publication, Click.
Click. brings together the brightest minds in travel and tech to inspire, inform and enhance your business. It’s where we invite top industry influencers, and our own experts, to share their insights on current and emerging travel trends. Whether you’re a hotel, holiday rental, or another unique property, through feature articles, opinion pieces and interviews, you’ll get the inside scoop on the challenges that lie ahead – as well as pointers on overcoming them. Putting technology at the core, Click. aims to broaden your knowledge, keep you one step ahead, and help you continue delivering great guest experiences.
We want to hear from you! As well as publishing content on the latest industry insights, Click. is a place where you can share your own opinions and discuss topics that matter.
How it works
- Please title the email: ‘Article Pitch: [Followed by What I wish I knew]
- Your name and contact information
- Name, title, company, and short bio of the contributor
- A three paragraph summary of three key lessons you have learned during your time in the travel industry. See the above article example for guidance
- Familiarise yourself with the content on the website before pitching your article idea
- Make the article relatable and share knowledge
- Show your personality
- Make the content easy to understand
- Hit the word count – all articles are between 700-750 words long
- Bring in stats or other research to back up your point of view
What else should I know?
The editorial team will review all pitches and we will get back to you if we plan to publish your article. All articles will receive an edit and there may be follow up questions if anything is unclear in the copy. This will always be done in conjunction with the author. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of emails.
Click. Bytes – subscribe
Sign up to Click. Bytes and get your regular dose of knowledge and insights.
For any Click. related queries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Exclusive: Simon Casson of Four Seasons reveals his golden rules
by Simon Casson, President of Hotel Operations, EMEA
Spotlight on: dealing with no-shows
by Tracey Davies, Click. Travel Writer
How to transform your hotel restaurant into a destination
by Jill Starley-Grainger, Click. Travel Writer
Insider tips on boosting your review score
by Click., Staff Writer
Overtourism: life on the front line
by Mary Novakovich, Click. Travel Writer
What I wish I knew: improving guest reviews with one simple change
by Ana Castro, Manager